This toolkit has everything you should need to engage your people and spread the word about ProjectABC.
Before you dive into this toolkit, please make sure you've handled the low hanging fruit:
Within this toolkit you will find:
Pre-written blurbs for social media and newsletters
If you think of something you’d like, but can’t find here, please email us at: email@example.com
ProjectABC Summit: Assemble, Build, Celebrate
This section will help you with outreach related to the ProjectABC Summit. As a reminder, we don't need broad community outreach on this one, but rather targeted invites to people you feel would be active/engaged participants in the day and who can help move ideas forward.
Hi _____________ I would like to invite you to participate in an effort I am supporting called ProjectABC. This is a community cultural planning initiative designed to build a roadmap for the future of arts and culture in Summit County. There is an upcoming event on November 14th where the ProjectABC team will share what they have learned over several months of research, interviews, and surveys AND where attendees will work to help move ideas toward action. It would be great to have you join us on the 14th to share your ideas.
You can find out more about the event and rsvp here: ProjectABC Summit
Project ABC: art, beauty, culture is a community cultural planning initiative designed to build a roadmap for the future of arts and culture in Summit County.
Join us November 14th for an afternoon work session to review what we’ve heard from over 900 survey respondents, 20+ interviews, and dozens of community conversations AND to move the project forward toward action.
It will be the first time Summit County arts and culture leaders, art makers, and art lovers will come together in one place and look toward the future.
ASSEMBLE: Come together as a complete community
BUILD: Consider the research, comment, and collaboratively plan for action
CELEBRATE: Enjoy some arts and culture and interactive experiences that shine a light on our local creativity
Blair Education Center
Park City Hospital
Snacks, drinks, light bites
These blurbs will help you get started with spreading the word and demonstrating your support of ProjectABC. Feel free to edit and adapt these to make them your own. Please remember to leave out the bold instructions/notes before including these blurbs in your outreach.
Social Media Posts
- __________________________ (org/group name) is supporting a new county-wide effort called ProjectABC: art, beauty, culture. Check it out!
- In case you haven’t heard, there is a county-wide arts planning and advocacy effort going on in Summit County called ProjectABC: art, beauty, culture. ___________________ (org/group name) is proud to be involved in this very important effort to map the future of Arts and Culture in our community! Go like the ProjectABC Facebook page and learn more on their website: projectabcsc.com.
- Love arts and culture culture in Summit County? So do we! Follow our lead and add your name to the list of local arts and culture lovers at projectabcsc.com (links to pledge page: projectabcsc.com/pledge
- __________________________ (org/group name) is supporting a new county-wide effort called ProjectABC: art, beauty, culture and we need your help. Zip over to their website: projectabcsc.com (link to projectabcsc.com/pledge) for an easy and non-monetary way to show your support for arts and culture in Summit County.
- Have you heard…? There is a new county-wide arts and culture advocacy effort called ProjectABC: art, beauty, culture! As part of the ProjectABC team, we are helping to map the future of Arts and Culture in Summit County. You can learn more and get involved by visiting: projectabcsc.com